Wicked Body Jewelz

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Who am I?

With the millions of blogs being written in everyday I find it very difficult to take someone seriously when all I see is a decorative website, lots of text, and the occasional picture.  There's something about seeing who is writing what you are reading, and knowing something about them.  That being said, this blog I will be talking about myself and why I am here talking about body piercings and jewelry.  I find it much easier to list out the basics then go into more detail at the bottom so here it goes:

Keeping with the holiday times.
Name: Miles R.

Birthday: 12/03/1984

Hometown: Los Angeles

Life Goals: I have a list of about 30 major goals I wish to accomplish in my lifetime, however, the first I wish to focus on is opening a burger joint in Southern California.

Piercings: Right now I have Both lobes pierced and stretched to 3/4" and a 10g septum.  In the past I've had my lip done three times, a double monroe, and a transverse lobe.  As for future piercings I've been looking into getting a dermal anchor and a medusa. 

Tattoos: I'm sort of a large work in progress, at the moment I have a half done back piece, both sleeves started, rib piece on my right ribs almost done, lip, right butt cheek, left outer and inner ankle, right shin, both feet, and my finger webs.  Hopefully in the near future I can finish what I started.

Hobbies: I'm very into video games, hiking, body piercings and tattoos, burgers, web and graphic design, and traveling/exploring.  I don't like to turn down new experiences unless it's absolutely necessary.

Education: After I finished high school, I went on to do almost two years of college up in Oregon till I realized it wasn't for me.  So I came back to Southern California and taught myself web and graphic design.  Once I did that, tons of doors opened up for me, one of which eventually led me here.

Family: I was the first and only child between my parents.  They split up and from that I have a half sister on my mom's side and an adopted brother also on my mom's side.

Other than that, I have always been obsessed with the obscure and odd.  It was that love that brought me to body piercings and tattoos.  While in Oregon I became good friends with an APP certified piercer who would try out new ideas on me and taught me a lot about proper care and techniques.  Using his knowledge and my own ability to be self taught I began researching the proper way of piercing and aftercare.  In no way am I a pro and I will never claim that, however I feel I have knowledge in this area that I wish I would have had in the past.  Therefor I write here in order to help others that may just be starting out with body piercings and tattoos.  I might teach at times but I will forever be a student.

Till next time,
Miles...


No comments:

Post a Comment