Wicked Body Jewelz

Monday, November 8, 2010

Piercing Forum and Social Network

So as I mentioned before, I have been working on creating a Forum focused on piercing, tattoos, and body mods.  It is currently in the testing phases and hopefully will be launched in the next month.  While working on this project, it has slowly evolved as creation processes often do.  So now along with the forum, it is now a mini social network dedicated to connecting people involved in the body mod sub culture, allowing them to show off their piercings, tattoos, knowledge, etc.  As most social networks and forums go it will be a slow beginning, but we will be holding competitions throughout the testing phases i.e. first user to 500 posts, first user with 100 friends, etc. most winners will receive gift certificates or free items at WickedBodyJewelry.com.  That being said, if you wish to be a tester please let me know and I'll send you the link.  It would help me and it will benefit you as well.  So be a pal and give me a hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment