Wicked Body Jewelz

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shop Showcase #1

Prix Body Piercing

Having two locations, Sunset and Pasadena, both of these shops are ideal locations to get either pierced or tattooed.  Meeting APP standards, the shops are clean, professional, and safe.  The entire staff is certified in CPR, First Aid, Blood Borne Pathogens, and Infectious Disease Control, you can sit comfortably knowing you are in the hands of a professional.  Having only visited the Pasadena location, I have to say it is one of the cleanest and friendliest shops I've visited.  I was greeted almost immediately and was talked to in a way that I knew I wasn't just another dollar to them.  They took the time to answer my questions, shared their knowledge, and just plain talk with me about life which increased the comfort level immensely.  I could tell that the staff cared more about the art form and overall customer satisfaction than they did making money.  I stated from the start that I wasn't going to get any work done that day, yet they were still happy to help me out and guide me in the right direction.  I highly recommend this store to anyone looking to get a great piercing or tattoo. 

Prix Body Adornment
8776 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
p | 310-659-3502
f | 310-659-3506

Prix Body Piercing
56 East Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91105
p | 626-405-9253
f | 626-405-9702

prixbodypiercing.com
info@prixbodypiercing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment